Samsung has recently launched a new entry-level smartphone called Galaxy On7 Prime in India. It will compete with the likes of Moto G5s, Mi A1. Here is the quick summary of the device in the form of Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime FAQ Tips and Tricks and Cons.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime FAQ Tips and Tricks Cons
What are the different variants of Galaxy On7 Prime available in India?
Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime is available in 2 variants. One is with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage and another one with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The device is available in two color variants namely Black and gold. Price of Galaxy On7 Prime variants are as follows.
- Galaxy On7 Prime 32GB-12,990.
- Galaxy On7 Prime 64GB-14,990.
What type of sim cards Galaxy On7 prime supports?
It supports 2 nano sim cards.
Does it has dedicated microSD card slot?
What are the key specifications of Galaxy On7 Prime?
- 1.66 GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 SoC
- 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB internal storage.
- 5.5 inch full HD TFT display panel.
- 13MP primary camera with f1.9 with autofocus and rear flash and 13MP front-facing camera.
- 3300mAH lithium-ion battery.
What are the cons of Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime?
We have not yet fully reviewed the device. However, based on the initial impression, here is the list of Galaxy On7 Prime cons.
- Lacks basic sensors like Auto brightness sensor, compass etc.
- No Android 8.0 out of the box. There is no official update on whether it gets the latest Android update.
- No IPS display panel.
- 2-year-old SoC.
- No noise cancellation mic.
How to take the screenshot on Galaxy On7 Prime?
To capture screenshot on Galaxy On7 Prime, just press and hold power and home keys simultaneously. The screenshot will be captured. Taken screenshot can be accessed from Gallery.
In this post, we tried to cover all basic FAQ. If you have any specific question, please share it in the comment section below.