10.or E (pronounced as Tenor E) is considered to be one of the best value for money smartphone in the budget segment. In this, we will cover on How to set custom ringtone in 10.or E. This is one of the key customization options most of the users wants to do once the new device is purchased.
How to set custom ringtone in 10.or E (Tenor E)
There are several ways to set a custom MP3 tune as ringtone in 10.or E. Here are the two different ways to set custom MP3 tune as ringtone in this budget Android smartphone.
How to set custom ringtone in 10.or E without using third-party apps
- First, save the desired tune in the phone.
- Now open the File manager.
- Copy and paste the ringtone to the Ringtones folder in the internal storage.
- Now you can find your MP3 in the default ringtone list.
How to set custom ringtone in 10.or E (Tenor E) using ES File Explorer
This is the easiest way to set the custom ringtone in 10.or E. To start with
- Go to Google Playstore.
- Search for ES file Explorer.
- Download and install.
- Now to go to the Ringtones option from Settings.
- You will get an option to chose between ES file explorer or the regular one.
- Chose ES file explorer.
- This will provide an option to browse and select the ringtone from any folder.
These are the two methods through which user can easily set the custom ringtone in 10.or E. If you find any difficulty in the setting the ringtone using these methods, please share it in the comment section below.