Samsung launched another affordable Android smartphone in India-Galaxy A20. This year so far Samsung launched 3 Galaxy M series smartphones and 4 Galaxy A series smartphones which includes Galaxy A20. In this post, let us have a quick look into Galaxy A20 FAQ.
Samsung Galaxy A20 FAQ
How many different variants of Galaxy A20 available in India?
In Terms of storage and RAM, only one variant is available. This variant has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Coming to color variants, customer can choose between Red, Blue and Black.
What is the Galaxy A20 price in India?
Galaxy A20 price in India is ₹12,490.
What are the key specifications of Samsung Galaxy A20?
Specification summary is as follows.
- 6.4 inch HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED display.
- 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
- 1.6GHz Exynos 7884 processor.
- Dual rear camera setup: 13MP primary camera with f/1.9 primary sensor and a 5MP f/2.2 ultra wide-angle camera.
- 8 MP front facing camera.
- 4000 mAh battery with fast charging support.
- One UI based on Android Pie.
How to take screenshot in Galaxy A20?
You can take screenshot using two different methods without installing any third party applications. 1st is using the hardware keys. 2nd one is using the Assistive Menu button method. I have made a detailed post on this for Galaxy M20. For more info on this, you can refer to Galaxy M20 screenshot post. The same methods are working on Galaxy A20 as well.
What are advantages or pros of Galaxy A20 compared to Galaxy M20?
We are yet to do Galaxy A20 review. However, based on the specifications, here are the pros of Galaxy A20 over Galaxy M20.
- Super AMOLED display panel.
- Android Pie with One UI.
- Slightly larger screen size.
What are the cons of Galaxy A20 compared to Galaxy M20
- HD+((1560×720) ) display resolution compared to Full HD+ display panel.
- Slightly less powerful processor.
- Storage and RAM. Higher variant of Galaxy M20 is priced at Rs.12,990. which has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.