Using two Whatsapp accounts in Galaxy M20, Galaxy M10 and Galaxy 30 is very easy. Samsung provides a inbuilt feature which allows you to use dual messenger apps in their Galaxy M series and Galaxy A series smartphones. This post covers, how to use Two WhatsApp Account on Galaxy M20, Galaxy M10 and Galaxy M30.
How to use Two WhatsApp Account on Galaxy M20, Galaxy M10 and Galaxy M30
Using 2 WhatsApp account in Samsung Galaxy M series phones is a useful feature. If you want to use one account for personal use and another one for professional use, Whatsapp by default does not allow in one phone. But many manufacturers started providing support for dual messengers.
To enable Dual whatsapp account in Samsung Galaxy M series phones, please follow the steps given below.
Steps to enable two WhatsApp accounts
- Go to Settings-> ADVANCED FEATURES.
- Navigate and tap on Dual Messenger. It will show all supported messengers here.
- Enable WhatsApp.
- If you want to enable other messengers such as Facebook, Skype etc, you can enable them as well.
- Now, in app drawer, you can see 2 WhatsApp icons. One will show the default icon. Other account icon will have a small orange chain icon at the bottom right corner.
- Now you have the option to configure two WhatsApp accounts.
- You can have separate contacts for each of the WhatsApp accounts.
It is a welcome additional feature offered by Samsung. This feature is enabled in most of the Galaxy phones which runs on Android Oreo or later versions.