Samsung Galaxy A9 touted as worlds “first rear quad camera” smartphone launched in India. 6.3 inch full HD Plus Infinity Display, up to 8GB RAM, 24 MP front facing camera, dual gradient curved glass back are the other key features of the device. Here is the quick summary of Samsung Galaxy A9 with Quad Rear Cameras in the form of the FAQ.
Samsung Galaxy A9 with Quad Rear Cameras FAQ
What are the different variants and color options available?
Samsung Galaxy A9 comes with 6GB or 8GB RAM variant. It is available in 3 different color options- Lemonade blue, Caviar black, and Bubblegum pink.
How is it priced in India?
Galaxy A9 with 6GB of RAM is priced at ₹ 36,990 and for the 8GB RAM variant price is ₹ 39,990.
What are the key specifications of Galaxy A9?
- 6.3 inch full HD Plus Infinity Display.
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC.
- 6GB/8GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
- Dedicated microSD card slot.
- 24MP front facing camera.
- 4 camera setup in the rear.
- Fingerprint scanner and face unlock options.
- Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor.
- Android 8.0.
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (dual-band, 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- 3800 mAh battery with fast charging support.
How Quad Camera setup on Samsung Galaxy A9 works?
Here is the summary of 4 rear camera in Galaxy A9.
1. 10 MP telephoto sensor with 2x optical zoom and a f/2.4 aperture.
2. 8 MP ultra-wide sensor with a 120-degree lens supporting a f/2.4 aperture.
3. 24MP primary sensor along with a f/1.7 aperture.
4. 5-megapixel depth sensor with a f/2.2 aperture.
What are the cons of Galaxy A9?
Based on the specifications, here are the few cons of Samsung Galaxy A9.
- No Android 9.0. It is still running on Android 8.0.
- There is no water and dust proof certification.
- The slightly older chipset for the price.
Samsung is offering a cashback of INR 3000 if you purchase this through HDFC debit or credit cards. You can also purchase through Airtel online store with attractive down payment and EMI.