Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 edition finally available to Indian consumers. Triple camera setup and fingerprint scanner integrated power button in the side are the unique features of this device among the Samsung Galaxy smartphones available today. The price of Galaxy A7 (2018) starts from INR 23,990. Though it has many good features, considering the price, we felt a few things are not great on this device. Here is the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) Cons or demerits based on our first impression.
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) Cons – Top 5 uninspiring Features
- Lack 4K Recording Option: Video recording is restricted to full HD resolution. Even though Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 is a camera-centric phone, it is sad to see no 4K video recording.
- No Option Image Stabilisation: Though there is an EIS for the rear camera, the device lacks optical image stabilization.
- No NFC: This means, you can use Samsung Pay mini and not the full version of Samsung Pay. Hence you will not be able to use offline tap-and-pay using credit and debit cards on this device.
- Lack of USB-C type port and fast charger:The Galaxy A7 2018 comes with microUSB port. The bundled charger is not a fast charger. Also, it does not support wireless charging.
- No LED Notification Light.
These are the uninspiring features or Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) Cons according to us based on the first impression. However, we will be doing the in-depth review in the coming days and update these points if required.
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) has many good features. So here is the quick list.
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) Pros
- Large 6 inch good AMOLED Display panel.
- Ample storage and RAM.
- Dual SIM with Dual VoLTE support and Dedicated microSD card slot.
- Triple camera setup with 1 wide angle camera.
- Impressive looks and design.
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) is available in 2 variants. 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant price is Rs. 23,990 and 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant costs Rs. 28,990.