Reasons and Solutions for Hidden First Row or First Column
- The row or column is hidden: Most of the time we might have hidden that row or column. Unhiding first row or column is as said earlier is not easy. For doing so, simplest method is to select whole sheet and right click and select Unhide.
- Another possibility is freezed columns or rows: If a excel worksheet has freezed row or columns, then also you will not be able to access some rows and column. Try Unfreezing by going to View->Freeze Panels.
- Row or Column size reduced to very small: Some excel worksheet which we get has very small sized row or column which we cannot see the row or column. In this scenario, select entire worksheet by selecting entire row. Right click and increase row height. If it is column, then select columns and enter higher column width.
- In the Name Box next to the formula bar, type A1 and then press ENTER.
- On the Home tab, in the Editing group, click Find & Select, and then click Go To. In the Reference box, type A1 and then click OK.