Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is the phone with stock Android experience. Some of the features which are part of highly customized ZenUI are missing on this phone. One such feature is taking a screenshot. We have received many questions related to how to take a screenshot on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 on the previous FAQ post. Here is the solution to take the screenshot.
How to take screenshot on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
There two different simple ways to take a screenshot on Zenfone Max Pro M1. Default Volume down and Power Button method or using the Google Assistant method.
For taking the screenshot using the hardware keys follow the steps given below.
- Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold Volume down and power key simultaneously.
- It will take the screenshot.
- Taken screenshots can be accessed from Photos->Albums-> Screenshot folder.
For taking a screenshot using Google Assistant, follow the below steps.
- On a page on which you want to take a screenshot, launch google assistant by long pressing home key.
- Type or say “Take screenshot”.
- You select whether you want to save the screenshot in photos, Google Drive or share it through WhatsApp, Instagram etc.
- By default, it will not save it in your gallery.
These are the two different ways to take a screenshot on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.