Infinix Note 5 is one of the most affordable Android One smartphone in India. As it is part of Android One programme, it provides pure Android experience with promised Android updates for next 2 years. 5.99-inch Full HD+ display,4500 mAh battery are the main USP of the device considering price segment of sub 10k. Here is the quick Infinix Note 5 FAQ Tips and Tricks Cons.
Infinix Note 5 FAQ Tips and Tricks Cons
What are the different variants of Infinix Note 5 are available in India?
The device will available in two variants-3GB RAM+32GB storage and 4GB RAM+64GB storage.
What is the price of Infinix Note 5 in India and whether it is available on offline stores?
Currently, it will be exclusive to Flipkart. Price of Infinix Note 5 in India starts from INR 9,999 for the base variant and 4GB RAM+ 64GB storage variant is priced at INR 11,999.
Does device has dedicated microSD card slot? What type of sim card can be used?
Yes. It has support for dedicate microSD card. It accepts two nano sim cards.
What are the key specifications of Infinix Note 5?
Infinix Note 5 specifications are as follows.
- 5.99-inch full HD+ display panel with 18:9 Aspect ratio.
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 processor.
- 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB internal storage.
- Dual nano sim and dedicated microSD card slot.
- 12MP f2.0 primary rear camera with LED flash(Supports Google Lense).
- 16MP f2.0 front camera with portrait mode option.
- 4500 mAh battery with fast charger.
What are the pros of Infinix Note 5
This is not an in-depth review. We will update once we spend a long time with the device.
- Decent display panel.
- Android One programme.
- Good design and build quality.
- Support for dedicated microSD card slot.
- Bundled fast charger.
How to take a screenshot on Infinix Note 5?
Like any smartphone with stock android, just press and hold volume down and power button simultaneously. The screenshot will be captured. Alternatively, you can take a screenshot using the google assistant as well.
How to set a custom ringtone on Infinix Note 5?
For setting ringtone in Infinix Note 5, go to Settings->Sound->Phone ringtone. You can select any of the preloaded ringtones or any other ringtone from your collections by tapping on Add ringtone in the last.
What are the cons of Infinix Note 5?
- Screen looks reflective and average outdoor visibility.
- Back panel attracts smudges.
- No night/reading mode.