Capturing screenshot on Asus Zenfone 2 series smartphones are very easy. Asus has provided three different ways to snap screenshot. Each methods are very easy and anyone can perform in few seconds.
Below mentioned ways to take screenshot works on most of the Asus Zenfones such as Zenfone 5, Zenfone 6, Zenfone 2, Zenfone Laser, Zenfone Zoom, Zenfone Max, Zenfone Delux to name few. It will be useful if you would like to share your highest score in a game with your friend or save a online payment reciept or even sharing error message. Apart from this, there many other situations, taking snapshot of screen comes in handy.
How to take screenshot on Asus Zenfone 2
Asus Zenfone 2 has various variants. The different variants are based on the size of RAM and internal storage. There is also two variants based on screen resolution. One is 720 and rest 1080p. All these variants runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop and ZenUI. So taking screenshot on Zenfone 2 all variants remains same.
To take screenshot on Asus Zenfone 2 there are 3 methods available. They are:
- Default Android Method
- Using the recent apps key
- Screenshot icon to the quick settings menu
Method 1: Default Android Method
For taking screenshot using this method, go to the screen on which you want to take the screenshot. The press and hold volume down key and power button simultaneously. The screenshot will be taken and it will be saved in photos folder.
Method 2: Using the recent apps key
This method taking screenshot is much easier than the previous method. To take screenshot on Zenfone 2 using this method, follow the steps given below.
- Go to settings-> ASUS customised settings
- Tap on to ‘Recent apps key’.
- Choose the ‘Tap and hold to capture screen’.
- Now go to the any screen on which you want to screenshot, tap and hold recent apps key(right side key of home button) for a second. The screenshot will be taken.
- Captured print screen will be saved in photos or Gallery.
Method 3: By adding screenshot icon to the quick settings menu.
- Open the quick settings menu.
- Tap on to the edit quick settings icon.
- Under ‘select tools to show on quick settings panel’, select screenshot. Do remember, you can only select 4 tools. So, for enabling screenshot, you need disable any other other 4 tools which are already selected.
- Tap on to save.
- Now go the screen on which you want to take screenshot, and access quick settings panel and tap on to screenshot icon. The screenshot will be taken.
- The captured print screen of Zenfone 2 will be saved in Gallery or photos.