Much awaited Nokia 8 finally launched in India. Dual camera setup, ‘bothies’ camera feature, 6000 series aluminium unibody design, Snapdragon 835 SoC are the key attractions of the device. Both the dual camera in the back as well as the front-facing camera features Carl Zeiss optics. Here is the Nokia 8 India Price, some of the FAQ and Cons.
Nokia 8 India Price FAQ Tips and Tricks Cons
What is the price of Nokia 8 in India? How to buy one?
Nokia 8 Price in India is Rs.36,999. Online, the smartphone is exclusive to Amazon.in. The device will be available through offline stores as well.
What are the different colour options available?
This device will be available in Polished Blue Tempered Blue, and Steel colour variants. The Polished Copper variant will go on sale after few weeks.
What type of sim cards Nokia 8 supports? Does it support microSD card?
It supports dual nano sim cards. The device has hybrid sim card slot which means that you can either use 2 sim cards or 1 sim card with microSD card.
What are the key specifications of Nokia 8?
- Snapdragon 835 SoC.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
- 5.3-inch QHD (1440×2560 pixels) IPS display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Dual 13MP primary camera with an aperture of f/2.0, 1.12-micron pixel elements, phase detection autofocus, a 76.9-degree wide-angle lens, phase detection autofocus (PDAF), dual-tone LED flash and an IR rangefinder.
- 13-megapixel front camera with PDAF, 1.12-micron pixels, a f/2.0 aperture, and a 78.4-degree wide-angle lens.
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C (v3.1), and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- 3090mAh non-removable battery.
What are the cons of Nokia 8?
This is not a review. Based on the initial impressions, here are the main drawbacks of Nokia 8.
- Hybrid sim card slot.
- The device is not fully waterproof.
- Does not feature standout design.
- Lacks cutting-edge features of flagship smartphones of 2017 such as bezel-less display etc.
How to take a screenshot on Nokia 8?
To perform print screen, access the quick settings menu and tap on screen capture icon. Alternatively, you can take a screenshot by press and hold volume down and power buttons simultaneously.
How to set custom ringtone in Nokia 8?
To change the ringtone of Nokia 8 with custom mp3, just copy and paste the audio file to ringtone folder. Now you can choose that from the Ringtones option under Settings.