HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, recently launched Nokia 3.1 Plus in India. The key attraction of this smartphone is 6-inch HD+ display and 3500 mAh battery which is claimed to provide up to 2-day battery life. Nokia 3.1 Plus is also part of the Android One programme. Hence this device ideally will get monthly security update up to 3 years and OS updates for 2 years. Here is the quick Nokia 3.1 Plus FAQ Tips and Tricks Cons.
Nokia 3.1 Plus FAQ Tips and Tricks Cons
What are the different variants of Nokia 3.1 Plus available?
Nokia 3.1 Plus will be available in two variants. One with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage and the second one comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
Does this smartphone has dedicated microSD card support?
What is the price of different variants of Nokia 3.1 Plus?
3GB RAM with 32 GB storage variant price is ₹11,499. Another variant price yet to be revealed.
What are the key specifications of Nokia 3.1 Plus?
Here are the summarised specifications of Nokia 3.1 Plus.
- 6-inch HD+(720×1440 pixels) IPS display with 18:9 aspect ratio and 2.5D glass.
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) SoC
- 2GB/3GB RAM with 16GB/32GB storage.
- Dual camera setup. 13-megapixel primary sensor along with a f/2.0, PDAF lens and a 1.12-micron pixel size and 5-megapixel secondary monochrome sensor along with a f/2.4, fixed focus lens and 1.12-micron pixel size.
- 8MP front facing camera with a f/2.2, fixed focus lens, and a 1.12-micron pixel size.
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- accelerometer, ambient light sensor, e-compass, fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
- 3500 mAh battery.
How to take the screenshot on Nokia 3.1?
To capture screenshot on Nokia 3.1, first, go to the screen on which you want to take the screenshot. Then press and hold Volume down and power button simultaneously. The screenshot will be captured. Another way to take the screenshot on Nokia 3.1 Plus is using Google Assistant.
What are the cons of Nokia 3.1 Plus?
We have not done the review on the device. However, based on the specification, here is the quick list of Nokia 3.1 Plus Cons.
Following Nokia 3.1 Plus demerits are purely based on comparison with other smartphones in the same price tag.
- Internal storage could have been better.
- No Full HD+ display.
- no Micro USB C port.