Lenovo has launched its much anticipated smartphone Phab 2 plus in India. Being priced at Rs.14,999, it is targeting the audience who wants to use their device for data consumption and for multimedia more than voice calling. In this post, we will have a quick look into Lenovo Phab 2 Plus FAQ, Tips and Tricks and Cons.
Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus in India- FAQ Tips and Tricks Cons
What are the different color options available?
The device will be available in Champagne Gold and Gunmetal Grey color options.
What type of sim cards Lenovo Phab 2 Plus accepts? Does it has dedicated microSD card slot?
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus accepts 1 micro SIM card and 1 nano sim card. It does not have dedicated microSD card slot. You can insert microSD card instead of 2nd sim card.
What are the specification of Lenovo Phab 2 Plus?
Specification summary of the device is as follows.
- 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT8783 SoC with 3GB of RAM and Mali T720.
- 6.4 inch full HD 2.5D curved glass display.
- 13 MP primary Dual Camera with 1.34-micron pixels, powered by Fujitsu Milbeaut image signal processor and Dual LED flash.
- 8 MP front facing camera with an f/2.2 aperture and 1.4-micron pixels.
- 4G LTE (with support for Indian bands), Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS.
- 4050mAh battery.
- 32 GB of internal storage and support for microSD card upto 128 GB.
- Dual sim hybrid sim card slot(Micro SIM + Nano SIM).
- Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and magnetometer.
Does Lenovo Phab 2 Plus is compatible with Reliance Jio service?
As per the company statement, the device is compatible.
What are the Lenovo Phab 2 Plus box content?
Phab 2 Plus, JBL Earphones, Charger, Safety/Warranty Guide, Quick-Start Guide.
What are the cons of Lenovo Phab 2 Plus?
This is not a review. These cons are based on the specification sheet.
- Feels big and bit bulky due to large screen size.
- Hybrid sim card slot.
- Non user removable battery.