Xiaomi Mi A1 is one of the best budget Android smartphone of the year 2017. The stock Android experience with timely updates is the main attraction of the device. But the downside of this is lack of software customization which is available on other Xiaomi smartphones. Due to this, many users are searching the option for How to take screenshot on Xiaomi Mi A1. So here is the method to capture screenshot on this device.
How to take screenshot on Xiaomi Mi A1
To capture screenshot on Mi A1, there are 2 methods. First one is using the hardware keys and another one is using the Google Assistant. Do note that, there are other options which need users to install third-party apps. We are not covering those methods.
Method 1: How to take screenshot on Xiaomi Mi A1 using the hardware keys
To perform print screen on Xiaomi Mi A1 using this method, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the screen on which you want to capture screenshot.
- Now press and hold Volume down and power buttons simultaneously for few seconds.
- The screenshot will be captured.
- Captured screenshot can be accessed from Photos->Album->screenshot.
Method 2: How to take screenshot on Xiaomi Mi A1 using the Google Assistant
To capture screenshot using this method, follow the steps given below.
- On a screen on which you want to capture screenshot, open Google Assistant.
- You can do this by saying “OK Google” or by long press on home button.
- Now either you can say “Take screenshot” or type.
- Screenshot will be taken.
- Do note that, if you are taking screenshot using this method, it will not be saved automatically.
- You need to either share or upload it to the Google photos.
These are two methods through which you can take screenshot. If you find any difficulty in following this How to take screenshot on Xiaomi Mi A1 guide, please share it in the comment section below.