Honor Holly 2 Plus is a budget dual sim Android smartphone. Taking screenshot is an useful functionality which helps in many occasions such as saving a error log, payment reciepts or for sharing the high score of a game with friends etc. In this post, we will learn different methods available on Honor Holly 2 Plus to take screenshot. The price of Holly 2 Plus in India is Rs.8,499.
How to take screenshot on Honor Holly 2 Plus
There 2 methods through which you can take screenshot on Honor Holly 2 Plus.
- Volume down and power button method.
- Using the screenshot button.
Volume down and power button method of taking screenshot on Honor Holly 2 Plus
For taking screenshot, you need to press and hold volume down and power button simultaneously for few seconds. The screen will flicker and shutter sound confirms that, the screenshot is captured. The taken screenshot will be saved in gallery folder.
Taking screenshot on Honor Holly 2 Plus using the screenshot button
Honor Holly 2 Plus runs on a customs skin called EMUI which is based on Android. This customization added another way to capture screenshot on Honor Holly 2 Plus which is mentioned below.
- Go to the Honor Holly 2 Plus screen on which you want capture screenshot.
- Go to quick settings menu which you can access by swiping down on from the top.
- In the quick settings menu, you will find a icon for screenshot button.
- Tap on to it will capture the screenshot.
- Taken screenshot will be saved in the gallery section.
Honor Holly 2 Plus is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad core Processor MTK MT6753P with 2GB of RAM and 16 GB Internal Memory. It also supports expandable Storage through microSD card upto 128 GB. As far connectivity, it has 2G, 3G, 4G and CDMA. Holly 2 Plus houses 13 MP Primary camera and 5 MP Secondary front facing Camera.
If you find any difficulties in taking screenshot please share it in the comment section below.