Steps to Create Drop List in Excel:
- Enter the list of items in a range
- Select the cell that will contain the drop down list
- Choose Data-> Data Tools->Data Validation
- In the data validation dialog box, click the settings Tab
- In the allow drop-down list select List.
- In the source box specify the range that contains the items
- Make sure that the In-Cell Drop down option is checked and Click OK
- You are done. The drop down list is created in your desired Cell.
- If your list is small, then you can manually enter the list of items in the source box in the Data Validation dialog box.
- You can copy paste the Drop down list created cell to other cells to carry the drop down list.