Asus has launched its Zenfone 4 Selfie series smartphones in India couple of weeks ago. The base variant price is Rs.9999 and top variants price is Rs.23,999. This Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Review for the base variant.
Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Review- Pros and Cons
This Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Review is divided into pros and cons. Let’s start with the pros and advantages of Zenfone 4 Selfie.
Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pros
- Design: The device is lightweight and slim. Smooth Rounded corners give good in hand feel.
- Camera: Zefnone 4 Selfie houses 13MP primary camera and a wide-angle 13MP front-facing camera. The camera interface has a lot of predefined modes to chose from. For advanced users, the device provides pro mode as well. The wide angle front facing camera does take nice selfies and the rear camera does fare well considering the price.
- Decent performance: Zenfone 4 Selfie is powered by Snapdragon 430 with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. In day to day to usage performance is decent. However, this device is not for gamers. The casual games are playable without any issue.
- Good sound output and call quality: In our testing period, we felt the cellular signal reception and call quality was good. We have not faced any call drops. Sound output via the speakers was satisfactory.
- Display: The device sports 5.5 inch 720p HD display panel. The viewing angles, color saturation, and brightness are good. However, sunlight visibility is just average. Once considering the price, we are happy with the display panel.
Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Cons
Here is the list Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie cons or demerits based on our experience.
- Battery life and charging time: Battery life optimisation could have been better. In our review period, we were not happy with the battery life and charging time.
- Slow Android updates.
- Occasional stuttering: While opening apps or browsing through apps, there was a minor lag observed.