Taking screenshot on Galaxy A3, Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A7 are almost identical as all of them have the same UI. Performing print screen on Galaxy A series smartphone is easy and very useful in many occasions such as saving payment receipt, for sharing highest score of a game or for sending the error etc. In this post, we will learn to capture screenshot on Galaxy A smartphones.
How to take screenshot on Galaxy A3, Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A7
For taking screenshot, there are 2 methods available.
- Power button and Home button method
- Palm -swipe method
1. Power button and Home Button method
This is the most common way of capturing screenshot on Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
- Go to the screen on which you want to perform print screen.
- Press and hold power and Home key simultaneously.
- The screen will Flickr and shutter sound will heard. This confirms that, the screenshot is captured.
2. Palm-swipe method of taking screenshot on Galaxy A3, Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A7
Before you perform palm swipe way of screenshot, ensure that, it is enabled in the settings. You can do that by doing the following steps.
- Go to settings-> Motion menu-> Hand Motions.
- Enable Palm swipe to capture check box.
Now the way to take screenshot.
- Go to the screen on which you want to take screenshot.
- Now shape your hand like a knife(Thumb facing upwards). Move your hand across the screen horizontally from either side, edge to edge.
- The screenshot will be captured.
Where the taken screenshots will be saved?
The taken screenshots will be saved in the Gallery folder.