Capturing screenshot on Android device is very useful on many occasions. Many manufacturers with their customised skin, provide multiple easy methods to perform print screen. In this post, we will learn on how to take screenshot on Honor 8 apart from default android method.
How to take screenshot on Honor 8
There are multiple ways through which you can capture screenshot on Honor 8. In this post we will cover 3 different methods of performing print screen on this device.
Method 1: Using the screenshot button
This is one most easiest way to capture screenshot on this device. To take screenshot on Honor 8 using this method follow the steps given below:
- Go to the screen on which you want to perform print screen.
- Now to go to notification area. Tap on shortcuts.
- You will find screenshot button. Tap on to it.
- Screenshot will be captured.
Method 2: Using the fingerprint scanner button to take screenshot on Honor 8
For using this method, first you need to assign screenshot function to fingerprint scanner button. For that,
- Go to settings->Smart Gestures->Smart Key.
- You have 3 options. You can assign screenshot function to single press or double press or Long press.
- Select the one you want and tap on to it. Select Screenshot.
- Now whenever you want to capture screenshot on Honor 8, just perform the action you have selected in the above method. For example, if you have assigned single press to take screenshot, then on a screen on which you want to take screenshot, press the fingerprint scanner button.
Method 3: Using the Knuckle gesture to take screenshot on Honor 8
For taking screenshot using this method, first you need to enable Knuckle gesture by going to Settings-> Smart Assistance->Motion control. Enable Knuckle gesture.
Now whenever you want to take screenshot on Honor 8, just double tap using your knuckle on the screen in which you want to take screenshot. The screenshot will be taken.
The screenshots which are captured using any of the above methods will be saved in the Gallery folder.