HMD Global added yet another Android One based smartphone to its India portfolio. Nokia 7.1 highlighting features include 5.84-inch PureDisplay panel with HDR 10, dual rear camera setup with Zeiss optics, and 18W fast charging options. Here is the quick list of Nokia 7.1 FAQ Tips and Tricks Cons.
Nokia 7.1 FAQ Tips and Tricks Cons
What are the different variants of Nokia 7.1 available in India and what is the price?
4GB RAM with 64GB built-in storage variant is launched in India. It is priced at ₹19,999. The smartphone will be available through top mobile retailers starting December 7, 2018.
What are the key specifications of Nokia 7.1
- 5.84-inch (2244 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ HDR 10 Display with 19:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- 14nm 1.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC, and Adreno 509 GPU.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
- Upto 400GB expandable storage through microSD card.
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Type-C 2.0, NFC
- Dual rear camera setup: 12-megapixel primary sensor, dual LED flash, f/1.8 aperture,1.28 um pixel size, ZEISS optics, 5-megapixel monochrome secondary rear camera, f/2.4 aperture, 1.12um pixel size.
- 8-megapixel, f/2.0 aperture, 84-degree FOV front facing camera.
- 3060mAh battery with fast charging.
Does this smartphone have a dedicated microSD card slot?
What are the cons of Nokia 7.1?
Based on the specifications, here are the few demerits of Nokia 7.1. We will publish a detailed review in the coming days. We will update if any changes required in the same.
- For the price, SoC is bit weak.
- No stabilization of 4K video recording.
How to take screenshot on Nokia 7.1?
To capture screenshot on Nokia 7.1, access the quick setting menu and tap on “Screen capture” button. The screenshot will be captured. Alternatively, you can take a screenshot by the press and hold power and volume button simultaneously.
Nokia 7.1 comes with impressive hardware features. How well these turn out in real time usage will be known only after spending some time with the device.