Moto G5 Plus is one of the much anticipated smartphone in 2017. This is the first smartphone to feature metal body from the Moto G series. It will available exclusively via Flipkart. Here is the quick FAQ on Moto G5 plus.
Moto G5 Plus FAQ Tips and Tricks Cons
What are the different variants of this smartphone available in India?
Lenovo has launched 2 variants of Moto G5 Plus in India. One is with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage and another one comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
What is the price of Moto G5 Plus in India?
Prices are given below.
- 3GB RAM+16GB internal storage price Rs.14,999.
- 4GB RAM+32GB internal storage variant price Rs.16,999.
What are the different color options available for this device?
It will be available in two color variants-Lunar Grey and Fine Gold.
What type(size) sim cards Moto G5 Plus supports? Does it has microSD card support?
It supports 2 nano sim cards and has dedicated microSD card slot.
What are the specification of Moto G5 Plus?
The key specifications of the device are as follows.
- 5.2 inch IPS full HD display screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection.
- 2GHz Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core SoC with Adreno 506 GPU.
- 3GB /4GB RAM and 16GB/32GB internal storage.
- Dedicated microSD card support.
- Dual nano sim card support.
- 12MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera.
- 3000 mAh battery.
- Fingerprint scanner and NFC.
Does it has 4K video recording feature?
How to take screenshot on Moto G5 Plus ?
Method 1: To take screenshot, you need to press and hold Volume Down and power button simultaneously for few seconds till you hear camera shutter click. The screenshot will be saved. You can access the taken screenshot from Photos app or from the pre installed file manager.
Method 2: On the screen on which you want to capture screenshot, long press on the home key. The screenshot will be captured. You can save it in Google Drive or share it via mail, whatsapp etc.
How to set ringtone on Moto G5 Plus?
To set the ringtone, there are multiple ways are available. 2 of them are given below.
Method 1: Using a pre installed file manager or using a PC copy and paste the ringtone to Ringtones folder. Now from phone ringtone settings you can choose that ringtone.
Method 2: Install a third party File Explorer such as ES file explorer. Now from Phone ringtone, you will be able to browse your phone and select the ringtone you want.
What are the Cons of Moto G5 Plus?
It is not a complete review. Based on the specifications, here are few of the Moto G5 Plus Cons.
- No LED notification light.
- USB -C type port is not available.
- For the 3GB RAM variant, only 16GB of internal storage.
- Only 3000 mAh battery.
- No optical image stabilization.
If you have any other queries, please mention in the comment section below.