Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus are the two budget Android smartphones which are launched in India recently. Massive 5000 mAh battery and latest Android 7.1.1 are the key features of these devices. Here are the some of the Moto E4 Plus FAQ, Tips and Tricks, and Cons.
Moto E4 Plus FAQ Tips and Tricks Cons
What are the key differences between Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus?
Moto E4 will be available through offline stores and Moto E4 Plus will be available exclusively via Flipkart. Apart from this, the key specification differences between Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus are as follows. This comparison of Moto E4 vs Moto E4 Plus is based on the spec sheet only.
- Moto E4: 5-inch display with 720×1280 pixel resolution, ~294 ppi pixel density.
- Moto E4 Plus: 5.5-inch display with 720×1280 pixel resolution, ~267 ppi pixel density.
RAM and Storage:
These are the variants which are launched in India as on writing this post. 2GB RAM variant of Moto E4 Plus is not yet launched in India.
- Moto E4: 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
- Moto E4 Plus: 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
- Moto E4: 2800 mAh battery.
- Moto E4 Plus: 5000 mAh battery.
What type of sim cards Moto E4 Plus supports?
The device supports 2 nano Sim cards.
Does it has dedicated microSD card slot?
Does it support Reliance Jio 4G voice calls?
Yes. It has 4G VoLTE support.
How to take screenshot on Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus?
To capture screenshot on Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold volume down and power button simultaneously.
- The screenshot will be captured.
What are the cons of Moto E4 Plus?
Here are the some of the Moto E4 Plus cons. These Moto E4 Plus cons are based on the specification sheet. The detailed list of demerits of Moto E4 Plus will be updated once we publish the full review.
Moto E4 Plus cons
- Video recording is restricted to 720p.
- Only 720p display screen.
- This is the same SoC used on the Moto C which in terms of performance not up to Qualcomm-powered smartphones such as Redmi Note 4, Lenovo K5 power or Redmi 4.
How to set a music file as ringtone in Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus?
I have made a dedicated post with a video explaining on how to set custom ringtone in Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus. You can refer it here.