Asus Zenfone Max is a sub 10k Android smartphone with huge 5000 mAh battery. It runs on Android Lollipop with ZenUI. In this post, we will go though on how to take screenshot on Zenfone Max.
For capturing screenshot on Zenfone Max, there are 3 different methods are available. 1. Power and Volume down method, 2. Recent Apps key method and 3. Through screenshot button.
How to take screenshot on Zenfone Max
1. Power and Volume down method:
- Go to the screen on which you want to perform print screen.
- Press and hold power and volume down key for around 1-2 seconds.
- Screenshot will be saved.
2. Using the recent apps Key method:
For using this method, first you need to assign recent apps key to take screenshot.
- Go to “Application” >> Tap “Settings” >> Choose “ASUS customized” from options. >> Choose “Key settings”>> Choose “Tap and hold to get screenshot”.
- Now whenever you want to capture screenshot on Zenfone Max, long press on the recent apps key.
- The screenshot will be saved.
3. Using the screenshot button method
By default quick settings menu does not have screenshot button. So you need to add it to the quick access menu.
- On home screen, go to Access Quick settings and then tap “Quick settings options”.
- Select the screenshot option from the available tools option. Do note that, you can choose maximum of 4 tools. So you need to disable the tool from quick settings menu which you don’t want.
- Now whenever, you want to perform screen capture on Zenfone Max, access the quick settings and tap on to Screenshot button.
Where the taken screenshot will be saved?
All the screenshot which are taken on Zenfone Max will saved under Gallery->Screenshot folder.