Coolpad has launched Mega 3 and Note 3s smartphones in India. Coolpad Mega 3 main USP is its triple- sim support. Whereas Coolpad Note 3s is an upgrade to the popular Coolpad Note 3. Both the devices will be available in India via amazon.in starting December 7th onwards.
The company also announced collaboration with Reliance Jio for Coolpad users. Through this partnership, Coolpad users can avail the Reliance Jio SIM at reliance stores by sharing the device’s purchase invoice. The users will get all benefits provided by Reliance under the JIO scheme.
Coolpad Mega 3 has been launched exclusively for the Indian market. It sports 5.5 inch IPS HD display screen with pixel density of 269 ppi. This triple sim Android smartphone is powered by 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. Users have the option to add microSD for additional storage.
Coolpad Mega 3 runs on CoolUI on top of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It packs 3050 mAh battery and supports 4G with VoLTE. This means that, users should be able to use Reliance Jio services. The device sports 8MP front and rear cameras with aperture f/2.2.
Coolpad Mega 3 Specification Summary
- Triple-sim support.
- 5.5 inch IPS screen with 720p HD resolution.
- 8MP front and rear cameras with aperture f/2.2.
- 4G and VoLTE support.
- 3050 mAh battery.
- 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with 2GB of RAM.
- 16GB internal storage and support for microSD card.
- Coolpad Mega 3 price in India is Rs.6,999.
Along with Coolpad Mega 3, company also launched Coolpad Note 3s. Coolpad Note 3s is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It packs 2500 mAh battery which company claims to provide upto 200 hours of standby time. The device sports 5.5 inch 720p HD IPS display panel with 2.5D glass.
Coolpad Note 3s houses 13MP primary camera with autofocus and an f/2.2 aperture. For selfie lovers, there is a 5MP fixed focus front facing camera with fixed focus and an f/2.2 aperture. It runs on CoolUI 8.0 skin based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Coolpad Note 3s Specification Summary
- 5.5 inch IPS screen with 720p HD resolution with 2.5D glass.
- 13MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera.
- CoolUI 8.0 skin based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 processor with 3GB of RAM.
- 32GB of internal storage and support for microSD card.
- 2500 mAh battery.
- Coolpad Note 3s price in India is Rs.9,999.